Lilac Lynx Point Siamese Cat
Episode 27 "Catcraft" (Dogcraft)
Milquetoast is a Lilac Lynx Point Siamese tomcat that Stacy found, rescued, and made friends with on November 18th, 2015.
On November 18th, 2015, while pulling into a grocery store, a cat by past Stacy's car and into a bush, almost getting hit by Stacy. After trying to get closer to the cat, Stacy soon bought cat treats in hope to lure the cat over to her so she come out to see if it had a tag.  Milquetoast was very scared of people, and it took close to 20 minutes for Stacy to coax the cat over to her. Stacy took the cat home for the night, and took him to a vet the next day.
He did not have a tag, was not neutered and also suffered from a bloodclot one of his eyes, likely caused by either running into a twig or abuse, and the cat also had roundworm disease. At the time of it's rescue, Milquetoast was estimated to be around 7 months old. For the first couple of days, Stacy kept the cat in a large crate in her garage. He has a blood clot in his eye, and Stacy thinks he might have been poked in the eye by a twig, but her vet thinks he was shot in the eye by a BB gun. 
On Stacy's twitter she says that she got wheat cat litter for him. Everytime she gets poked by his wheat tipped claws she sometimes gets an allergic reaction. She also says "I won't eat his litter.."While the idea of keeping Milquetoast at the time was not a thought in Stacy's head, she eventually realized just how much she liked Milquetoast, and she soon welcomed him in as part of her animal family.
Originally, Milquetoast was said to be very shy and timid. However, he has since come out from his shell, and is viewed as having quite a mischievous and playful personality.
In many of Stacy's Monday Vlogs and unboxing videos, Milque can be seen playing with various pieces of furniture, cardboard boxes and sometimes the railing at Stacy's cabin.
He is also known for disrupting videos by climbing onto Stacy or walking across the desk.
After arriving at a jungle in search for Ocelots, Milquetoast was eventually tamed soon after Dog The Cat. After returning home, she built them a temporary home in a little shack behind her bedroom. She then bred Dog and Milquetoast and made a baby orange tabby cat named Stampy. She also has adopted a siamese kitten (now adult) named Mistletoe.
Milquetoast and the MouseEdit
In episode 159 of Dogcraft Stacy encounters a mouse (soon to be named Pipsqueak). She then worries about if one of the dogs or Milquetoast will kill it. However, later in the series Milquetoast meets Pipsqueak and is okay with it.
In episode 84 of Dogcraft Stacy builds Tomcat Towers, a place in which all her cats can live in. She built Tomcat Towers because she felt bad about not giving the cats a proper home since the whole creeper debacle.
- The word 'milquetoast' means someone who is timid or submissive.
- In a vlog, Stacy reveals that Milquetoast in real life is also timid and shy.
- Unlike Page, Molly, and Polly, Milquetoast was named after his Dogcraft character, instead of having a character named after the real-life animal.
- In Monday Vlogs, He seems to be very sleepy and unactive, but he is actually very actove (according to Stacy)
- Milquetoast is the first cat Stacy has ever owned.
- Apparently, Stacy is slightly allergic to him.
- However, this has been proven false as it was the cat litter that triggered her allergic reaction. The cat litter that Stacy bought was wheat cat litter, which Stacy is allergic to, due to her celiac disease.
- Stacy calls Milquetoast Page, Molly, and Polly's brother.
- Stacy also now refers to herself as a 'Cat Person'.
- Milquetoast's real-life adoption has been somewhat accidentally foreshadowed by Stacy.
- Milquetoast appeared near Stacy on her "Once Upon a Mesa" Posted.
- When asked which Dogcraft character she'd like to own in real life, she said that she'd want Milquetoast.
- In a previous Monday Vlog, while she was feeding the stray kittens that lived in her grandparent especially farm, she particularly wanted to take home a grayish kitten, with similar fur-color as Milque to fate asthma.
- Originally, Stacy thought that it was likely that Milquetoast would never meet Polly, since Polly acts very predatory towards Page, however, Polly actually became very good friends with Milquetoast before any of the other dogs.