|Episode 1 Thumbnail|
32 (so far)
July 14th, 2017
OverviewEditStacy and Graser return in this Mineclash follow-up. Unlike it's predecessor, however, Far Lands has Stacy and Graser work together to accomplish the eventual goal. The goal of the series is for Stacy and Graser to succesfully make it to the Far Lands with 12 of the rarest items in Minecraft in their inventory. Addtionally, Stacy and Graser have each been given 5 Command Blocks that they may use if a situation calls for it. However, it wouldn't be a Graser and Stacy series without some competition involved. The first player to get all the Advancements (or whoever has the most at the series' end) will be the winner and recieve $1,000!
The 12 items Stacy and Graser must obtain prior to reaching the Far Lands are:
Note: * means item obtained.
- Dragon Head*
- Totem Of Undying*
- Nether Star*
- Rabbit's Foot*
- Packed Ice*
- Mob Head*
- Dragon Egg*
- Dragon's Breath*
As of Episode 32, all 12 items have been collected.
32 episodes have been posted as of 2/16/18.
They are posted usually every Friday night. Only two had to be on Saturday.
- Far Lands is the follow-up to Mineclash.
- Though, there will also be special holiday Mineclashes along with this series.
- So far, only 4 Command Blocks have been used.
- Parts of the intro show what Graser and Stacy plan to do in the series.
- Episodes have a tendency to leave off on cliffhangers.
- Far Lands also usually shares a timespot with another video (Stacy's perspective only). For example, Story Mode House aired on Friday. Now it is the QnA.
- The Woodland Mansion was one of the quickest parts of the series.
- Graser frequently publishes funny moments of Far Lands.
- Graser has a impossible advancement that Stacy cannot get. It is the Ender Dragon advancement.
- There are a couple Mineclash gags in this series.
- The first item was a Rabbit's Foot, and the last was Podzol.
- Episode 32 is unique from the rest, as Stacy mistakenly called the series "Mineclash" in the title. This is a first, and she has fixed it.
- Also, in this episode, Stacy and Graser have decided to split up for a while to do some advancements separately.
- All items have been obtained as of February 16th, 2018.
- The item collecting ended in 32 epidodes, that's half a stack of anything in Minecraft.